RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- You can always contact us for any return or exchange inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- All items must be returned unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke/fragrance-free and in their resalable condition with all tags originally attached. Refunds/credit do not apply to items with reattached tags. Once the original tag is removed, it cannot be returned.
- All domestic & international returns must be received within 30 days from the date the order was received.
- Purchases made with Gift Cards will be refunded on that same unique code.
- If you feel you have received a faulty item, you must let us know within 7 days from date received. If the item was purchased from a third party retailer, you are required to provide a purchase receipt as well.
- We are not responsible for any custom/duty taxes your country may charge for your package. If you decide to reject the package, only the amount paid for the items will be refunded, once we receive the package back.
- Any duty taxes initially paid cannot be reimbursed or credited.
Any ineligible items received will not be refunded. The customer will be responsible for the shipping charges to send the ineligible item(s) back to you; otherwise, the item will be discarded 7 days after arrival. Please be aware of this policy before sending in your return.
PO Box 667524
Houston, TX 77003